Photo & Video Internship at The Loft
We are the online boutique store for home goods made with love and attention. We search the globe for the most talented artists and craftsmen and bring you their finest creations. We create atmospheres where people feel comfortable and at home, by combining natural materials with soft colours and characteristic furnishings with inspiring accessories. Our online boutique is here to inspire you on how to solve your interior puzzle. Enter The Loft. You’ll surely find something you love.
• Planning shoot days (think of recording tutorials for new products, product photography, etc).
• Playing with your camera for photos or videos. We do ask you to bring your own equipment.
• Social Media
• Writing fun and creative captions.
• Making content for on the website
• Making content for on social media
• Creating inspiring content
• Helping out with all customer related questions and events
• Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English;
another foreign language would be an advantage.
• HBO or University.
• Experience in Social Media & Adobe is a must-have.
• Highly proactive, committed, goal-oriented and a
• You’re creative and like to think in solutions.
•You have plenty of ideas how to make better content for social and our website
• You are organised and open minded.
• You are a pro or working on becoming a pro in editing photo's and video's or any other content
•You have skills in Adobe
•You hav an eye for details
• You do not need to be pro in creating content, this is were you can develop yourself with testing and getting all knowledge from our side.
What we offer:
• Challenging, but fun, and varied work for your Nr1 Online Boutique Shop.
• Varied projects in an international working environment
• A professional team with flat hierarchies in a pleasant working atmosphere.
• Room to grow, learn and be part of a team that will support you.
• A great discount on almost all products
• A lot of room for your own creativity and great learnings from a company who has over 85k followers, that will be the audience you will serve.
• A lot of room for great new ideas regarding content or videos
• A monthly payment of 450 euro and organizing all material you need to get started
Please send us your resume and add some background information on who your are. Please send us an email on email@example.com.
Looking forward to your application and seeing you at The Loft.