Welcome to our store: Free shipping in NL starts from 100 euro. Order before 16:00 on stock items, shipped the same day.
Couldn't load pickup availability
A linen apron crafted from 100% pre-washed heavy linen. Its thick texture makes it the ideal kitchen companion, while the brass hardware makes it easy to adjust. The origin of this linen is the origin of Timeless Linen itself — Poland. An old country with a long history of literature, art, and craftsmanship. A country with a rich culture of textile production brought back to life as minimalistic home accessories.
• 100% pre-washed heavyweight linen
• features a buckle closure
• handmade according to Polish tradition
• Machine washable using gentle detergent at
• 40oC/104F. Maximum spin cycle speed advised – 800 rpm.
• Hang dry; avoid tumble dry always but if ever, use light tumble on low heat.
• Does not require ironing if the cushion cover is hung immediately after it was washed.
Join our Inner Circle and enjoy exclusive invites to events, be the first to discover new interior treasures and read our most inspiring interior stories.
We use the data we gather from users to improve our store and provide a continuously improving experience for our customers.