The Loft’s Covid-19 Updates and Measures
During these difficult times, we want to continue to support our brands and makers. This is why our online shop remains open for you at any time. In the meantime, we have been taking all necessary precautions with our suppliers and warehouses to make sure we can continue to operate safely.
- Our warehouse continues to operate and ship orders. We have taken extra measures to ensure our colleagues can work safely and hygienically. Social distancing measures along with sufficient hand sanitizers and extra cleaning are now part of daily operations.
- Due to new safety regulations, some orders may take longer to ship than usual. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our priority is to provide a safe work environment both at our own warehouse and at our supplier’s. We are constantly monitoring governmental advice and checking in with our suppliers to minimize the impact to our supply chain.
- Our regular team is now working from home until further notice. Our locations at The Playing Circle can still be visited upon upon appointment but only after taking all necessary precautions as dictated by the RIVM. To book an appointment, please contact us at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As per Dutch law and regulations, there is no perceived risk of handling fright and orders. This applies to local and international post.
- Our interior design agency continues to be fully operational. We are ready to take in new assignments and help you solve your interior puzzle! But to ensure we all stay safe, we will have to meet each other digitally at first. Feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
We are hopeful that this crisis will pass and send our love and support to anyone touched by it. As the situation continues to change, we will do our best to keep you posted on any new regulations and steps. Our team remains available for any questions you might have. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s stay connected. Let’s stay positive.